Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Woonsocket, RI 02895
The machine maintenance mechanic position is responsible for performing different duties such as troubleshoot, install, repair and maintain production equipment.
1. Maintain production machines and facility's equipment.
2. Provide emergency repairs of production equipment.
3. Diagnose problems, repair or replace parts on machines.
4. Test the machines, make adjustments if required according to the safety guidelines.
5. Use different hand and power tools, electric meters or measuring tools as required.
6. Perform some material handling duties.
7. Lift up to 50lbs.
8. Perform preventive maintenance on machines and/or equipment.
1. Mechanical aptitude
2. Previous experience with hand and power tools.
3. Previous experience as a machine maintenance mechanic.
4. Proactive and ability to work with little supervision.
5. Good attendance and steady job history.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM, full time. Temp to Hire opportunity for the right candidate.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.