Warwick, RI 02886
· Load /Cycle and unload specifically assigned metalforming machines used in the production of gun magazines and magazine components i.e secondary presses, tumbling machines, belt sanders, Jenfab degreaser, Plasma, and Robotic welder
· Inspect each piece before and after each operation for tool marks of any kind
· Check raw materials for quality and quantity ahead of loading into machine
· Prepare raw materials to be loaded into the machine
· Record data on production and activity logs, and log in ERP system
· Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
· Adhere to quality requirements as stated on A.T. Wall commitment statement
· Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
· Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
College degree or combination of high school diploma and relevant experience
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in areas of production operations.
Manual dexterity with the ability to use measuring instruments i.e. micrometers, vernier's, and Go/NoGo
Criminal background investigation and drug screen
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.