Warwick, RI 02886
Well established metalforming manufacturer is seeking a Machine Operator to be part of their solid organization. Ideal candidate will perform the following duties:
- Unloading tubing from boxes
- Pointing tubing on Hydraulic pointer and Swaging Machines
- Lubricating tubing
- Washing or degreasing tubing
- Straighten round or shaped tubing and rod by hand
- Operate circle cutter
- Cutting, deburring, and stenciling tubing
- Assist operators on drawboards
- Able to read micrometers, calipers, and tape measures
- Operate overhead hand hoist
Will have 1-3 years of manufacturing experience, tube drawing experience a plus. Experience machining various metals and materials such as copper stainless.
Minimum high school diploma or GED. Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience a plus. Excellent verbal and written skills.
Criminal background investigation and drug screen.
Reliable and dependable
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.