Machine Operator I
Londonderry, NH 03053
A Machine Operator I : Responsible for operating a production line from the filler through the box former.
Responsibilities include all operational activities related to safety, product safety, line efficiency, cleaning, performance and ingredient usage of the assigned production line.
- Complete basic equipment troubleshooting and escalate issues to maintenance when needed.
- Maintain credentials for all systems.
- Operate power industrial equipment in a safe manner.
- Monitor line checks and ensure product is within specification, making adjustments as needed and reporting any deviations to maintenance and supervision.
- Ensure all materials used at the line match standards
- Ensure Material Handling is aware of any material requirements for the line
- Ensure Operator Control Sheets have accurate information.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft World, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access.
- Ability to work scheduled shift pattern and additional overtime as need.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires the ability to stand consistently.
- Requires the ability to walk consistently.
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel occasionally.
- The ability to stoop, knell, crouch, or crawl occasionally.
- The ability to taste/smell is consistent.
- The ability to operate powered equipment consistently.
- Requires the ability to lift and/or carry weight up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to push/pull weight up to 50 pounds.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.