Hudson, NH 03051 US
We are seeking an experienced Machine Operator for 1st shift in the Hudson, New Hampshire area.
As a Machine Operator, you are responsible for precisely weighing up raw materials, mixing, and performing quality control on the finished product. The Machine Operator produces finished ink by adjusting various ink mixing and milling machines as necessary to produce products within specification. In addition, the Machine Operator must be willing to cross-train on other production/maintenance related jobs, and to assist with packing and shipping customer orders.
The job pays $18.00-$20.00 per hour, working 1st shift 8:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday, with overtime as needed.
- Prior experience with manufacturing machinery; 5-S/Lean experience preferred
- Basic Chempax (ERP) knowledge: Open batch tickets, material transfers, etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Keen eye for detail, especially regarding safety and neatness
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be Fully Vaccinated for Covid-19
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.