Manchester, NH Manchester, NH
A well-established medical device manufacturer, that values team work and dedication, is looking for entry-level machine operators on 1st and 2nd shift! The individuals in these roles will be responsible for metal fabrication and production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May operate machines and/or perform simple to moderately comple production tasks.
- Set up and run machines that include dry sanding, wet sanding, grinding and deburring.
- Prepare and load parts as instructed
- Perform a variety of production tasks and assist as required to include fiber detab.
- Perform repetitive manual and automated finishing operations.
- Utilize visual inspections and measuring instruments to ensure parts are produced according to specifications and within tolerance levels.
- May perform hand deburring and grinding operations on fabricated products.
- Perform measurements as appropriate using calipers to ensure parts have been produced according to specifications and within tolerance levels.
- Clean and pack products as directed
- All other duties assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and work instructions
- Adaptable to change – able to move to different job tasks as needed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED. Minimum 1 year manufacturing experience.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.