Northborough, MA 01532
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on production floor boxing product.
- Performs math conversions and read routers (work orders) to detail.
- Operate mill or calendar equipment.
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety, and Environmental programs.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Training Requirements :
- Fire Safety
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; pushing/pulling 100 lb. bins.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year related experience in manufacturing.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and read basic drawings.
- Must possess basic math skills as well as computer and data entry experience.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.