160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, Ma 01590 Hudson, MA
- Perform manufacturing operations which will result in efficiently producing a flexible product on a timely basis that meets all the customer's product specifications.
- Assist in setting up and operating thermoplastic extruders and associated production equipment to convert plastic resins into blown film for flexible plastic sheeting and tubing.
- Assist other team members in performing operations according to sound production methods to make sure a product is being produced and packaged that meets the customer's specifications.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and basic math.
- Must be able to read a ruler and measure in US standards.
- Two (2) years equivalent job experience in the Extrusion discipline desired.
- Be familiar with and able to operate a file extruder and related equipment
- Need a reliable means of transportation to work to arrive at your designated shift on time
- Experience driving a fork truck preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both in writing and verbally.
- Previous experience and/or training is ideal, but not required.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.