Westborough, MA 01581
JOB TASKS & DUTIES
• Setting up and operating thermoplastic extruders and associated production equipment to convert plastic resins into blown film for flexible plastic sheeting and tubing.
• Operate Fork Trucks, Platform Trucks, Tilt Locks, Overhead Cranes, Hydraulic Jack, Pallet Jack and miscellaneous hand tools as necessary.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Efficiency in reading, writing, and basic math.
- Must be able to read a ruler and measure in US standards. Knowledge of measurement tools as necessary (i.e. rulers, calipers, micrometers etc.)
- Two (2) years equivalent job experience in the Extrusion discipline desired.
- Be familiar with and able to operate a file extruder and related equipment.
- Need a reliable means of transportation for work, to arrive at your designated shift on time.
- Experience driving a fork truck preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both in writing and verbally.
Able to do the following physical activities: climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting.
DEGREE OF LIFTING:
less than, or equal to 50 lbs. .
- Able to work at heights.
- Able to tolerate noise – ear plugs worn for noise level.
- Subject to extreme heat and cold.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Please submit your resume for consideration
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.