firstname.lastname@example.org N Smithfield, RI 02896 US
- Perform all production activities, including planning, monitoring and coordination of all equipment and materials, in conjunction with the Production Supervisor, to best meet the needs of the production schedule for the Mechanical, Melt, Mill Blend and Thermal reduction Departments.
- Lend every assistance to assure the success of our sales network, including open and accurate communications with all operators, the Production Supervisor and Production Scheduling.
- Insist on and maintain a clean, orderly, and professional work area and image for the Mechanical, Melt, Mill Blend and Thermal reduction Departments.
- Encourage and promote all safety rules and regulations.
- Assist in the proper training of all operators or visiting operators assigned to the Mechanical. Melt, Mill Blend and Thermal Reduction Departments.
- Assist in compliance with the publicized processing and plan, in accordance to meet the need of Production Control, for every material lot processed through the Mechanical, Melt, Mill Blend, and Thermal Reduction Departments.
- Assist in the development and daily delivery to the Scheduling department of an accurate update to the planned schedule of completion for each material lot received into the Mechanical, Mel, Mill Bland, and Thermal Reduction Departments.
- Coordinate production activities being overseen by a Customer Representative withing the Thermal Reduction Department, with the representative and operations, assuring customer satisfaction while maintaining corporate protocol.
- Submit production documentation orderly and timely in support of Corporate Standard Practice.
- Coordinate with the Production Supervisor regarding capacity and priority.
- Share responsibility for the accuracy of production documentation reported to the Production Supervisor and scheduling.
- Assure highly developed inter-plant communications to attain real-time information exchange.
- Assist in a year -end and periodic physical inventory.
- Assist in trouble shooting inventory problems.
- Use the following equipment to perform: computer; calculator; telephone; scales; safety shoes and glasses; respirator; hearing protection; gloves and uniforms; safety shield, flame retardant hat, coat, gloves, shin guards, etc.,; forklift; hand trucks; conveyor; trays; pneumatic and electric hand tools; shredding and sampling equipment; Hammer and Ring Mills; Granulators and Denver Samplers; Pouring table; various furnaces, gas fired, electric and induction furnace; sampling tools; steel thongs; molds; various ball mills; screener; blenders; baghouse and vacuum material reclamation furnace and related pollution control equipment; cooling towers and blowdown treatment unit.
- Follow and observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear; occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl and taste or smell; regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision. peripheral vision and depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have a current driver's license, Certificate of Training for forklift and OSHA training.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nashally Rivera Rodriguez
My name is Nashally, I've been in HW Staffing for a year. I started as an Onboarding Specialist and now I'm an Onsite recruiter. I really enjoy working in this industry, as it really gives me the opportunity to help others, to see the excitement when they get a job opportunity is a big success for me.