03055 Milford, NH 03055
A leading manufacturer in Milford, NH is looking for a qualified a Milling Machine Operator to join their growing team!
This is an entry level position responsible for producing machined parts by operating Lathes, Bridgeport’s, and non CNC equipment while maintaining quality and safety standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficient in machine operation
- Loads raw materials and unloads completed parts
- Required to operate multiple machines
- Follows instructions when selecting appropriate tooling and fixtures
- Uses measurement tools i.e. digital calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments
- Adjusts tooling & work offsets
- Able to make adjustments to assure dimensions, tolerances and quality of parts
- Able to run select machines in department
- Performs inspections on own work & co-worker’s work
- Follows established procedures as well as quality and safety standards
- Cleaning responsibilities including equipment, chip removal, and work area
- Maintains safe work environment
- Works under some supervision
- High School Diploma or GED
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Chrissy is a Staffing Consultant for HW Staffing Solutions in Nashua, NH. She began her staffing career with a boutique firm, where she received extensive training in the areas of employee safety and human resource/recruiting practices. Chrissy takes the time to assess the skills and qualifications for each candidate she meets, while learning more about their short and long-term career goals. This enables her to find positions in line with their goals and interests. Chrissy has been in her current role for over 5 years and staffs for all levels of office work, as well as light industrial and skilled manufacturing positions. She graduated from Iona College with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has spent time volunteering in Haiti, Kenya and Costa Rica.