Maintenance Level 1
304 Hancock Pl Suite 3F , Bangor ME 04401 Old Town, ME 04468
This position is for an entry level associate with certificates, licenses, and previous work related experience in a technical field. This associate is expected to have a positive attitude, a willingness to train and learn and perform the required tasks listed below. Management has the discretion to modify this job description at any time.
- The associate will show up for work on time and be ready to work.
- The associate will work in a safe manner, follow LOTO procedures, and maintain a safe working area at all times.
- The associate will follow all GMP practices and requirements.
- The associate will follow all SQF food safety procedures and requirements.
- The associate will perform general tasks that they are assigned by a supervisor. These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- equipment maintenance,
- preventive maintenance,
- monitor supplies and equipment,
- prepare documents for parts & equipment procurement,
- coordinate with contractors on mutual jobs,
- assist with production line change overs,
- other assigned tasks.
- Fill out all relevant paperwork neatly with minimal errors.
- Complete all documentation and reporting in CAMS correctly.
The ideal candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, must be able to pass a criminal background check and must be eligible to work in the US
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.