- Ability to troubleshoot, control components including photo eyes, motor starters, servo drives, encoders, relays, solenoids, proximity sensors and other control devices.
- Ability to work with AC/DC motors and drive systems
- Knowledge of types of belts, belt drives, chain drives, gearboxes, conveyors, hydraulic systems and VFD’s
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Knowledge to troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/ hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Understanding of LOTO, PPE
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a food manufacturing maintenance environment
- Windows Office
- Technical or Trade Education preferred
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Amari has been working in light industrial staffing since 2017. Her goal is to place job seekers in a rewarding environment where they can grow professionally.