We are looking for a full time 1st and 2nd shift maintenance mechanic to work in our clean manufacturing facility. We offer a full array of benefits and YES, we provide the tools, so you dont have to bring your own. The correct Maintenance Mechanic candidate will have the following skill set:
- CNC Maintenance Technician oversee the technical and production aspects of all CNC equipment.
- Troubleshooting of all machines including electro-mechanical problems, tooling issues, fixturing and workholding issues, material issues etc.
- CNC maintenance technical will perform training to new operators
- oversee production an drive improvements to existing processes.
- Implement new products, tooling, programming, inspection, etc.
- Implement new capital equipment- installation, training, initial start up, production ramp
- work with vendors on material/tooling issues
All interested applicants are asked to submit a resume for consideration.
- 3-5 years experience in similar role as maintenance technician
- Electrical background including ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Working knowledge of CNC, pneumatics, hydraulic and PLC's
- Changing of motors and drives
- PM on all machines throughout the facility
- Tooling selection and specification
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.