Coventry, RI 02816
Well established warehouse of used automotive parts has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic. Ideal candidate will be performing the following duties:
Interpret manufacturer's technical manuals to perform the necessary maintenance and repairs needed. T
Troubleshoot forklift problems to include brake, electrical and hydraulic systems, detect imperfections, potential problems, safety issues and/or malfunctions.
Able to diagnose and repair mast and attachment components.
scheduled maintenance plan for all machines, troubleshoot issues as they occur, maintain an inventory of spare parts, and generally work to ensure mechanical problems affect warehouse operations as rarely as possible.
- 2 years of warehouse type mechanical trouble-shooting experience.
- Proven work record to include the ability to perform all the following:
- Problem solving in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to train all levels within the organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Good written and oral skills.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.