Maintenance Technician (Night Shift)
High Point, PA 15540 US
HW Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced Nigh Shift Maintenance Technician for a major company located in High Point, NC
Night Shift: 7 PM – 7 AM on a rotating 36 and 48 hours per week, Night shift
Pay Rate: $28-30/hourly
- Follow quality standards in accordance with company policy and cGMP and FDA requirements. Understanding of cGxP requirements
- Troubleshoot & support manufacturing equipment and facility equipment.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of utilities systems and equipment components for electrical power distribution, instrumentation and controls, electrical machinery, responsible for knowledge of codes and standards.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Performs alternating or rotating shift work as well as requirement to work during maintenance shutdowns.
- • Identify and correct any unsafe conditions related to electrical safety, shielding and guarding, safety interlocks and emergency stops
- High School diploma or equivalent minimally required plus a minimum of 2-4 years hands-on of electrical, automation or mechatronics experience or combination of experience and education.
- An Associate degree in a technical field like electrical, automation or mechatronics is preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years of related maintenance experience and/or combination training in the following trades: electrical, electronics/controls.
- Allen Bradley PLC experience is a plus.
- Other equivalent electrical experience may be considered, but only with a demonstrated record of self-development and continuous learning.4+ years related automated equipment experience.
- Experience with control and power wiring. Experience with low and high voltage power.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Minimum knowledge and ability to learn PLC formats with heavy emphasis on Allen-Bradley PLC/HMI hardware and software: SLC, PLC, ControlLogix, PanelView
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to recognize problems developing, not just occurring.
Must meet applicable DEA security clearance requirements.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.