2300 East Kemper Rd Cincinnati Ohio 45241 Cincinnati, OH 45241
Provide maintenance function Preventive, Predictive, Project and Reactive
Communicate required supply of essential spare parts
Maintain production and facilities equipment manuals library relating to facility
Maintain training level to perform adequate maintenance performance
Utilize Proteus computerized maintenance management system for work scheduling, obtaining location and reorder of replacement spare parts and recording work performed for equipment history.
Test and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of machine and equipment.
Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair.
- Associate degree from a college or technical school; and one plus years related experience and or trainging; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, procedure and equipment manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively
- Knowledge of office applications such as Word, Excel and Internet Software
- May be required to have/obtain licenses to operate powered industrial trucks, boom lifts, scissor lifts, or other types of equipment used to facilitate equipment repairs and accessibility
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.