$14.00 Nashville, TN 37203
HW Staffing is hiring Maintenance Technicians for the Nashville area. Great pay and benefits are offered!!
A brief summary describing the primary purpose of the job:
The Technician performs advanced mechanical, electrical, data and programmable maintenance to maintain, diagnose and repair specified production equipment and systems and acts in a lead role to support efficient production operations as needed to achieve and maintain on-time production, product quality standards, low waste, and operational safety.
Work as part of a team to achieve and maintain on-time production performance including product quality and accuracy standards and operational safety including OSHA & EPA compliance.
Perform following functions at an advanced level:
· Perform new equipment installations, upgrades and improvements
· Schedule and perform advanced mechanical & electrical maintenance, diagnostics and repairs on all designated equipment: CTP Imagers, processors, benders, press controls, printing units, reels, dampening & inking systems, inserting equipment, stackers, strappers, labelers, applicators, bindery equipment, conveyors, motors, pumps, dryers and other ancillary equipment
· Assist supervisors and contract service providers
· Inspect all repairs and modification projects
· Contribute to staff training and development
TO APPLY, stop by the HW Staffing office located at:
718B South Church StM
urfreesboro, TN 37130
All candidates are subject to drug and background screens.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.