North Kingstown, RI 02852 US
HW Staffing Solutions is hiring machinery and mechanical maintenance technician to work at our client in North Kingstown.
The shift is a split shift 1st/2nd
The position is Full time – Contract to Hire or Direct Hire opportunity for the right individual
Our client is one of the largest paper and packaging companies in the world. The company offers competitive salaries and benefits.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the equipment's safe and functional operation by performing preventative maintenance and repairs on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines. You will use our machine shop tools and equipment to fabricate repair parts. You will be responsible for parts supplies and inventories and scheduling of periodic maintenance schedules.
- Able to use a computer system to document, log and track machine maintenance reports and scheduling.
- Demonstrated three or more years working as a machine maintenance repair technician or a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- High School, Trade school, or certificate program in maintenance or equivalent work-related experience.
- Technical knowledge required includes PLC controls, conveyor belt experience, low-voltage electricity, motor controls, and repair.
- The position also requires some supervisor experience and an understanding of root cause analysis.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.