Danbury , CT 06810 US
On site 100%
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing Engineer in the assembly of electrical and or mechanical assemblies and test fixtures, performing experiments and collecting data.
- Assists manufacturing engineering in performing root cause analysis and recommend corrective actions in response to manufacturing issues.
- Assists in update work instructions and maintaining existing mechanical and electrical test fixtures and as required.
- Perform experiments and collect data as instructed by manufacturing engineers.
- Provides assistance to manufacturing engineering where needed.
- Assist in verifying and validating processes for manufacturing.
- Actively supports and adheres to the Quality Policy and Quality System procedures.
Bachelor's degree or 5 years of work experience
May be open to Associate's degree and 3 years of work experience
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.