New Bedford, MA 02746 US
Manufacturing specialists who will be trained to work in various positions, across all departments on a weekend shift.
The weekend shift would include (2) 12-hours shifts on Saturday and Sunday, 6 am-6 pm, and then (2) 8-hour shift during the week on the shift of candidate choice once 2 days are pick that will be their schedule.
Willing to train, but the right candidate for this position would preferably have a little more mechanical/technical skills and prior manufacturing experience.
The weekend shift employees will earn a premium shift differential.
2nd shift on the week day 8 hour shift
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Work environment consist of manufacturing area which may have exposure to noise, heat, smells or chemicals.
- Work near moving mechanical parts over 2/3 of the time.
- Exposed to fumes or airborne particles up to 1/3 of the time.
- Exposed to toxic or caustic chemical up to 1/3 of the time.
- Exposed to loud noise over 2/3 of the time.
- Computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic math skills
- Available for overtime
- Reliable transportation
- Possess some mechanical abilities to properly use hand and power tools.
- Under go a background check, physical and drug test
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.