515 Troy Schenectady rd. Latham NY 12110 , Suite 7 Guilderland, NY 12084
We are seeking a qualified individual for a direct hire position with our client in Guilderland Center, NY.
8pm to 8am
3 days on, 4 days off; 4 days on, 3 days off
- Responsible for all production activities on assigned shift. Insure that all personnel are wearing their PPE and that they are working safely.
- Assign, lead and train personnel to achieve production and quality goals. Conduct personnel reviews and disciplinary actions as required. In conjunction with the operations manager, write up and discuss with employees, disciplinary actions that are being taken due to their actions.
- Ability to start up, operate and trouble shoot all production equipment proficiently including those related to printing process, injection molding processes, and peripheral equipment. Exceptional troubleshooting skill. Have the ability to perform trials and qualifications on new materials or processes as required by management. Able to perform routine mechanical maintenance on production equipment including injection molds.
- Coordinate with operations manager and production scheduler to establish production priorities Ability to coordinate all material transfers, raw materials ordering and raw material staging.
- Ability to maintain all shift documentation, including supervisor log, master process sheets and maintenance notifications. Responsible for the productivity, scrap, quality and training on a shift. Coordinate and communicate within production and all other departments to ensure company goals and objectives are achieved.
- Employee will be required to follow all relevant work instructions, adhere to company policy- including safety and health policies, and to complete any other job requirements as directed by management.
- 5 years of experience in a supervisor position.
- High school diploma or college degree preferred.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- A willingness to lead, be self-directed, and contribute ideas to enhance operations.
- Job requires attention to details and focus on completing work tasks to meet strict schedules.
- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges while demonstrating the ability to delegate appropriate tasks.
- Must be able to Mentor, Coach while still holding employees account for performance.
- Must understand Customer requirements and strive to meet their expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.