Manufacturing Team Lead
30 Jacks Bridge Road, Londonderry, NH Londonderry, NH 03053
A manufacturer of building supplies in Londonderry, NH is looking for a Group Leader to join their team! This is a hands-on leadership role, and this individual will assist with production duties, goal setting, training and scheduling. Previous manufacturing and team leadership experience is a must. Qualified candidates should have leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, and bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Understand and maintain commitments to production plan, develop daily targets and clearly communicate plan to all team members.
- Monitor daily production and address any shortfalls to daily production plan.
- Monitor and communicate yields throughout all processes under your control to Operations Leader
- Lead as subject matter expert for area of responsibility through complete understanding of all operations, work instructions, and labor requirements.
- Work with department Trainers and Area Managers to provide proper training and stay informed on any performance/issues.
- Conduct a daily walk through inspecting all work areas for cleanliness. Identify any issues, concerns or areas for improvement and work with team to resolve.
- Ensure all required materials are available and inform material handler and Area Manager of any shortfalls.
Pay rate depends on experience
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Chrissy is a Staffing Consultant for HW Staffing Solutions in Nashua, NH. She began her staffing career with a boutique firm, where she received extensive training in the areas of employee safety and human resource/recruiting practices. Chrissy takes the time to assess the skills and qualifications for each candidate she meets, while learning more about their short and long-term career goals. This enables her to find positions in line with their goals and interests. Chrissy has been in her current role for over 5 years and staffs for all levels of office work, as well as light industrial and skilled manufacturing positions. She graduated from Iona College with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has spent time volunteering in Haiti, Kenya and Costa Rica.