Material Expeditor Purchaser
Milford, MA 01757 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Coordinate and expedite inbound deliveries.
- Review Reschedules Reports and disctribute to suppliers for shipment confirmations.
- Follow up with suppliers on exceptions, work with suppliers to meet company requirements
- Manage supplier decommitment dates with direction from the buyer(s).
- Assist buyers with any additional supplier follow up communications in terms of material availability.
- Minimum of 3 years previous relevant experience.
- Preferred minimum associates degree
- Understand engineering and manufacturing drawings.
- Critical thinking and Analytic skills
- Good math skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Good work ethic.
- Good listening skills.
- Personable and good communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Previous ERP experience such as SAP
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Onsite and Branch Recruiter
My name is Raleahk, I been in the Recruiter/Hr Management filed for 3 years. I love helping others find job placements where they can have great opportunities for career growth.