160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Charlton, MA
HW Staffing is currently seeking a material handler for our client in the medical device industry. The ideal will have the following skills;
- The primary responsibility of this position is to learn and perform material control functions in at least one of the seven following functional areas: stock room, customer returns, receiving, shipping, backflush setup, material replenishment/maintenance and cycle counting.
- Ability to read, understands, and applies the information contained in written procedures and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs).
- Has knowledge of and is able to perform all jobs within area.
- Computer literacy and experience with all in-house applications
- Ability to learn and perform basic functionality in ERP (SAP) system.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be punctual, able to sustain attendance guidelines, and work hours as assigned.
- Must be able to lift packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Good vision and hearing are necessary to perform the job safely and accurately.
- This position requires continuous and varying degrees of movement in a fast-paced environment. Required physical movement includes actions such as moving, bending, reaching, grabbing, packing, lifting, stacking, pulling, and pushing when required.
- Must be able to use a pallet jack.
- May be required to regularly climb ladders, bend and reach.
- May be required to handle “packaged” hazardous materials and chemicals.
- Must be able to operate an RF Scanner which requires repetitive hand postures.
- It is not expected that this role will require driving as part of this job.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.