Eugene, OR 97402 US
- Receive materials/finished goods & verify quality, type and quantity are accurate and include appropriate documentation
- Sort, arrange, count, and pick & pack items for storage and/or shipment in accordance with established procedures
- Prepare & ship materials/finished goods in a timely manner according to customer requirements
- High school diploma/GED required, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 2+ years warehouse materials/logistics experience required, knowledge of shipping & receiving and inventory control procedures required, ability to operate/learn how to operate a forklift required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel preferred
- Availability & willingness to work overtime as required
- Physicality to navigate busy warehouse environment & stand for long periods
- Ability to follow all warehouse PPE requirements as instructed
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a 12-month contract position with the possibility of permanent conversion during assignment or upon assignment completion, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.