Milford, MA US
- Ability to perform a variety of material handling functions relating to the receipt, movement and storage of a broad range of materials.
- Ability to read and comply with documentation and procedures necessary to perform transactions and control of materials.
- Ability to utilize computers, barcode scanners, scales, manual pallet jacks and material handling equipment
- Ability to obtain a power industrial license. (fork truck / stock picker)
- Ability to use MS Office and SAP is highly desired
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work non-standard/additional hours when necessary based on production demands.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.