Nashua, NH 03060 US
- Verifies, inspects and records receipt of incoming material to ensure timely delivery to designated area
- Ensures that materials are properly packaged or repackaged per required special handling specifications
- Documents missing or damaged parts and completes necessary paperwork
- Performs cycle counting audits and physical inventories
- Ensures that all required materials are properly identified with safety information and handling labels in conformance with company and OSHA guidelines
- High school diploma/GED required, ability read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 8+ months warehouse logistics experience required, basic understanding of computer/Windows applications required
- Physicality to stand and/or sit for long periods of time & lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to follow specific cleanroom attire, gowning & PPE requirements
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a 12-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.