Newington, NH 03801 US
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular on-site attendance/punctuality is a necessary function of this position.
- May be required to work in other functional areas and/or facilities depending on business needs.
- Material handlers load and unload material in warehouses and storage facilities. Material may be moved from racks, skids, or a cart.
- They also receive material into an organization and verify against invoices to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Material handlers count or weigh parts to check quantity accuracy.
- Material handlers perform transactions in the inventory system to enter new quantities and to remove inventory from one location to production floor.
- Workers may use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to bring products and material to an appropriate location.
- Warehouse workers issue material to departments in the organization upon request. This involves transacting inventory quantities to the department and delivering the parts to the work area.
- Material Handlers are responsible for products they are assigned to. They will monitor and report any non-approved persons in their area.
- Material Handlers also perform the tasks below:
- Reports any non-conforming or discrepant material to their supervisor for review.
- Assist with any cycle counting needed during their shift.
Education/ Experience & Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to work under the direction of a manager and lead.
- Must be able to follow established safety procedures.
- Workers are expected to help meet and exceed predetermined daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
Must be able to pass a Background and Drug test.
Must be able to lift up to 50IBs
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.