04468 Old Town, ME 04468 US
- Meets established production and quality goals efficiently and accurately.
- Continuously identifies and proposes procedures and processes to improve service, safety and profitability.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by cleaning the shipping and receiving floor, emptying trash, preparing and moving empty boxes for trash and setting all trash out for pickup. Adheres to all safety procedures.
- Maintains good relationships with team members and cross-functional departments. Apply initiative to help meet company goals, as well as help to move the company forward.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, good planning and time management skills, great listening skills and the ability to handle shifting priorities.
- Ability to safely operate and use warehouse equipment such as a forklift, reach truck, order picker /or and pallet jack.
- FedEx, UPS and other shipping software knowledge.
- Ability to accurately complete repetitive tasks with limited direction from a supervisor.
- Ability to follow all policies, procedures, and OSHA regulations.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Basic computer skills to track and log information into computer systems and Microsoft Outlook (or similar email applications).
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with a variety of individuals including direct and written communication to drivers and customers to provide information and ensure accurate delivery.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed (requirement varies by location).
- Ability to load/unload trucks. May be required to operate a forklift at some locations.
- Demonstrated ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Utilizes proper techniques for lifting, packing and unpacking, handling heavy objects, climbing ladders and pushing/pulling.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and stoop for prolonged periods.
- Ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
Experience: Typically requires 1 year of experience in performing one or more general warehouse functions such as picking, packing shipping and/or receiving.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.