142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
• Provides materials to production work centers while ensuring adequate controls of inventory.
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
• Packs and ships customer orders.
• Receives and delivers inbound packages.
• Maintains inventory control of all stock locations.
• Fills material requisitions and delivers to the appropriate department.
• Maintains cycle count program.
• Maintains accurate documentation for the disposal of material.
• Responsible for cleanliness of warehouse and shipping areas.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety guidelines.
Please call HW Staffing Solutions in Portland, Maine and ask for Sarah for more information! 207-874-0055
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one-to-three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior Material Handling and Receiving Experience.
• Prior experience with data entry, Internet software, inventory software, and order processing systems.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.