Quincy, MA 02171
Description of Duties:
Perform all duties to ensure proper physical and systematic pick, sort, put away and replenishment of medical devices, while identifying, resolving, or elevating issues in a timely manner. Understand and adhere to all SOP’s / WI’s and compliance requirements. Transact and process materials as required.
- Accuracy of transactions and physical movement of product from pick, sort, put away, and replenishment areas.
- Process warehouse tasks, meeting all specified product handling requirements.
- Required training to standard operating instructions and follow processes with strict adherence.
- Daily housekeeping required. Adherence to work rules required. Adherence to safety rules required.
- Use of computer devices, handheld scan guns, printers, product handling device-pallet jacks, other equipment as required.
- Will involve riding on and operating an electric pallet jack.
- Communication with fellow staff and management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Forklift experience.
- Lifting, standing, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling required.
- Understanding of lean principles.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, not mandatory.
- Will be operating an electric pallet jack - must pass DMV check.
- Must have experience with Forklift
- 10:30pm to 7am Sunday through Thursday
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.