Scarborough, ME 04074
Do you want to be part of a team that is making a difference all over the world? One of our leading clients in the medical industry is looking for experienced Material Handlers!
First shift 445 am to 515 pm
Second shift 445 pm to 515 am
In this role you will perform shipping and receiving duties for all departments and be responsible for helping maintain inventory through spot checks and cycle counts.
- Provide materials to production work areas while ensuring adequate controls inventory
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- Pack and ship orders, Receive and deliver inbound packages
- Maintain inventory control of all stock locations
- Maintain material requisitions and deliver to appropriate departments
- Responsible for cleanliness or work spaces
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, Must have previous forklift experience
• Valid Driver’s License
A successful candidate will be comfortable with a background check and have 1+ years’ experience in a Material Handling role.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.