2374 Diamond Hill Road, Cumberland Ri 02864 Sutton, MA 01590
Perform the Shipping, Receiving and Warehouse functions. Responsible for shipping finished product to customers according to customer carrier and destination specifications. Responsible for all outbound miscellaneous shipments and the receiving of all inbound freight and the associated receiving and put away or delivery functions.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Plus three to five years in shipping / receiving in a manufacturing environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position responsibilities include:
- Schedules coverage for daily workload in these areas along with coverage for special assignments.
- Single point of contact for all metrics and issues associated with shipping, receiving and warehouse.
- Assigns or generates all performance reporting related warehouse, Receiving and Shipping (e.g.
- All safety, material handling, etc. training, certifications and compliance in these areas.
- Responsible to root cause and provide input on corrective actions for all metrics associated with this team (e.g. inventory accuracy, on-time performance for picking, ship scheduling, etc.).
- Ensures all receipts and shippable orders are dispositioned and areas are neat and orderly at the close of each business day.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.