Mapleville, RI US
- Assist in management of daily materials supply and inventory activities of area assigned
- Own daily workflow and completion for assigned shift
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems
- Maintains high standards for performance, and ultimately creates a collaborative culture.
- Daily collection and input of statistical data in support of measuring KPI’s
- Coordinating materials associate duties and tasks to meet the demands of the production schedule
- Responsible for accurate handling and reporting of all materials movements in and out of production.
- Ensure proper SOPs are followed in materials handling
- Ensuring work assigned to materials shifts are completed in the most efficient manner
- Monitor and uphold standards of organization and cleanliness in all areas
- Implements improved work processes and procedures, at the direction of the supervisor, that enhance warehouse accuracy, efficiency and safety and decrease overall waste and is responsible for achieving the incremental results from the implementation of these improvements
- Schedule personal and employee workflow to meet the demands of the organization, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Generation and distribution of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on KPIs and lead indicators.
- Contribute to month closing process in an efficient and accurate manor
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Professional Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehousing or distribution center role
- Proficient knowledge of manufacturing industry and inventory management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable with a degree of autonomy, self-start
- Bilingual (English, Spanish)
- Experience in supply chain, business, or engineering
- Exposure to ERP/WMS
- Leadership experience
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.