Nashua, NH 03060
This Mechanical Engineer is primarily responsible for researching, planning, and designing mechanical and electromechanical products and systems. This position directs and coordinates activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical or electromechanical products and systems by performing the following duties.
• Researches and analyzes data such as internal and customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
• Designs products or systems such as instruments, controls, machines, and parts for injection moldings.
• Plans and performs the fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
• Coordinates and performs fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
• Coordinates and performs operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment. • Designs products and systems to interface machines, hardware, and software.
• Recommends design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2 + years of experience.
• Experience in a Manufacturing setting preferred.
• Knowledge of plastics and injection moldings preferred.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to understand and apply work methods that drive accuracy and speed.
• Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with team members.
• Work independently with little supervision.
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.