Medical Assemblers 1st & 2nd Shift
, Boxboro Ma 01719 Boxborough, MA Boxborough, MA 01719 US
Join the Setra team at the ground floor and grow your career with a company that has over 50 years of manufacturing experience. We will teach you the fundamentals of lean manufacturing which is driving today’s industry future. Perform bench assembly of electrical or mechanical parts and products that Setra offers to its customers. Attention to detail and a bias towards quality ensure our products are shipped correct and on time, every time.
• Assemble product of assigned cells with some supervision
• Follow instructions on assigned manufacturing processes
• Attention to Detail: Assemble product with a low of defect rate • All other duties as assigned
Critical Success Factors:
• Ability to follow verbal procedures and interpret bill of material prints
• Use of mechanical hand tools and manufacturing equipment such as ultrasonic welders, resistance welders, tig welders and parts cleaners
• Drive to understand and execute processes after initial trainings
• Ability to communicate well with peers and supervisors
• Manual dexterity and eye hand coordination
• Able to stand for the majority of the working shift.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs
Desired Skills/Experience but not required:
• 6 months or more of assembly experience
• Use of testing equipment such as leak testers and calibration equipment to verify product performance
• Basic Rohs soldering skills
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 6 months or more of assembly experience
- Basic Rohs soldering skills
- Move equipment weighing up to 30lbs
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager out of the Fitchburg Ma.
I have been with HW Staffing for 4 Years.
In the staffing field for a total of 11 Years, specializing in Light Industrial & Manufactory
Experience in Branch Manager/Recruitment/On-Site Management/Senior Account Manager.
My passion is to help people and make sure all is successful at the end of the day.
Coming Together is a beginning, Staying together is a progress, and working together is A SUCCESS!