Smithtown, NY 11787 US
Seeking an experienced Merchandiser.
Excellent opportunity for a motivated and fun individual to become a member of Merchandising/Sales team.
Must have experience with Visual merchandising with jewelry, watches, or technology devices.
15-20 hours per week. $18.00 hourly
As a Merchandiser you will be responsible for following a planogram and following all visual directives, providing sales support, and conducting in-store training.
Job Description: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute displays to entice customers while staying within company standards.
- Analyze business to determine best/worst sellers and adjust planogram accordingly.
- Merchandise and maintain timepieces in all accounts including Department Store, Mass Merchants, and Jeweler Accounts.
- Use and placement of POP material.
- Partner with all store personnel including Management and communicate effectively with each Manager on a regular basis.
- Conduct In-Store training in product knowledge.
- Completes Monthly Reports and submits monthly pictures.
- Provides In-Store Product Knowledge Trainings
- Assists Customers with sales, questions, and concerns.
- Required Sales Time during peak selling hours.
- Must have good Customer Service Skills as well as Communication Skills
Mileage: Mileage reimbursement based on current IRS regulation
Flexible Daytime and weekday hours
Required to work some weekends for Holidays and Special Events
Must have Email capabilities, knowledge of excel, word and ppt. preferable but not required
Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.