Multi- Disciplined Electronic Assembler
Manchester, NH 03053
- Assembly of small parts and or assemblies into other assemblies and/or complete systems using precision equipment.
• Surface-mount and through hole soldering for electronic assemblies per IPC requirements.
• Set up and operation of production equipment.
• Usage of various production chemicals to include RTV and epoxy.
• Responsibility for maintaining housekeeping and 5S in assigned production area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Conversion opportunities may become available based on performance and business needs.
• Must have a minimum of one year of work experience in a Lean Manufacturing assembly environment and a High School education (or equivalent).
• Requires a quality conscious person with great attention to detail, and honest and accurate record keeping.
• Comfort ability in a fast-paced team environment where communication between peers and management is required to ensure success.
• Ability to read, comprehend and then follow written work instructions.
• Must have a good attendance record, a good attitude, and be comfortable working on multiple assemblies/ jobs.
• Ability to work overtime as business requires.
• Ability to work with RTV and epoxy.
• IPC J-STD-001 Solder certification
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.