160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Sutton, MA 01590
The Office Administrator serves a support and administrative function to the small business by providing high level customer service to clients by answering phones, scheduling service calls, entering AP and AR into QuickBooks filing and completing administrative and data entry projects.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Data entry of invoices and receipts into the QuickBooks system (AP/AR)
• Answer phones in a positive and friendly manner
• Scheduling a fleet of 5 vehicles to service plumbing and heating issues
• Enter work orders and tickets into the QuickBooks system (invoicing)
• Working directly with the office manager to support other office duties as deemed necessary
- Fast pace
- Team player
- Background/Drug test
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.