Middleboro, MA 02346 US
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to the following:
- Office tasks: enter invoices into corporate ERP software, assist preparation of new customer quotes, manage office supplies inventory
- Marketing: promote company’s products & services to potential customers, assist marketing initiatives and projects as instructed
- Social media management: maintain corporate social media accounts by way of regular postings of engaging content
- High school diploma/GED required or higher preferred, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on drug screen required
- 2+ years relevant experience required, proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Word & Excel required, manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong adaptability & flexibility and attention to detail
***This is a 4-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.