On Call Customer Service Representative
Londonderry, NH Londonderry, NH 03053
A growing organization in Londonderry, NH is looking for on-call customer service representatives, to provide temporary/per diem coverage when needed. This is a great opportunity for individuals with a flexible schedule, looking for additional income! These individuals need to be available on short notice, and have the flexibility to work one day to a few weeks at a time. Orientation and training will be provided prior to being called in.
**This is NOT a permanent position**
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and answer a high volume of customer calls / questions and resolving calls in a timely manner.
- Process daily sales orders, warranty orders and service requests in Centerpoint / SAP systems.
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner.
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members.
- Adhere to script while handling inbound calls to assist inquiries.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Excellent customer service skills, able to deliver desired customer service experience
- Detail orientated with strong follow up skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Chrissy is a Staffing Consultant for HW Staffing Solutions in Nashua, NH. She began her staffing career with a boutique firm, where she received extensive training in the areas of employee safety and human resource/recruiting practices. Chrissy takes the time to assess the skills and qualifications for each candidate she meets, while learning more about their short and long-term career goals. This enables her to find positions in line with their goals and interests. Chrissy has been in her current role for over 5 years and staffs for all levels of office work, as well as light industrial and skilled manufacturing positions. She graduated from Iona College with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has spent time volunteering in Haiti, Kenya and Costa Rica.