Cranford, NJ 07016 US
Operations manager responsibilities:
- implement production, productivity, quality control, inventory management, warehouseing, imports, exports and logistics and be able to resolve any problems;
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage.
- Accomplish operational goals.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to quality, customer service, . In particular, this includes any issues on-site at client facilities.
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Travel, domestic and International. Must be able to go on trips with short notice.
- Purchase materials and plan inventory.
Required skills and qualifications
You Perform a variety of tasks..
- Good attitue, wants to learn, ambitious, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Small-midsized company experience; possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to multitask
- The operations management role requires two to three years of experience in operations management.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Highly flexible and adaptable in an environment of ambiguity and constant change.
- Ability to be nimble and lead with resilience to push through short-term setbacks and challenges while driving progress on longer-term initiatives.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess analytical skills and be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Working knowledge of management software programs, including QuickBooks or other accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate in more than one language
- Technical background a plus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall operations management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000 – $65,000 base per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Commuting Expenses
- Work authorization (Required)
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Accomplished staffing manager with a passion for driving excellence in sourcing, recruiting and placing top talent