Salem, NH 03079
The individual in this role will be responsible for pricing, purchasing, and tracking all equipment related to service orders, as well as negotiating vendor terms and delivery based on budget and schedule requirements. Additionally you will be responsible for proper communication and working within a team atmosphere to best represent the client to vendors, manufacturers, and distribution partners.
- Strong customer service skills, as you will be interacting with clients and vendors
- Previous purchasing/order processing experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong data entry and MS Office skills
- Ability to learn new databases
- Fast and accurate order entry
- Effective communication skills
- Professional telephone demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
1 year of experience in purchasing
1 - 3 years of experience in office administrator
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.