Order entry Coordinator
providence, rI East Providence, (none selected)
- Responding to customer and sales agent inquiries
- Entering orders accurately and timely
- Providing estimated ship dates to agents
- Processing requests for returns and addressing service needs of customers
- Interfacing with engineering, manufacturing and shipping departments to provide timely information to customers and agents
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Be customer-centric; have a strong customer-first orientation with high level responsiveness and follow-up
- Be coach able with a desire to improve every day
- Be a collaborative team player and problem-solver
- Able to multi task
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Fishbowl also helpful.
- Lighting or construction supply industry experience a plus.
- College degree and/or military background a plus
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package and fun, innovative work environment
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.