PACKAGING PALLETIZER 1st & 2nd Shift
Westminster, MA 01473 US
Position Summary -
Reporting to the Finishing Manager, the Palletizer is responsible for Moving finished good cases (30-50 lbs.) from roller conveyor onto pallet This position is a supportive role to achieve the best finished product quality while driving efficiencies within the Finishing area; to ensure proper operation meeting customer requirements and department goals.
Responsibilities include: - All Shifts.
- Verify that all finish good cases have the correct label
- May be required to add labels manually
- May be required to make cases manually
- Supply corrugated cases to glue lines.
- Stacking loads to ensure safety of product, person and according to palletizing specifications.
- Stretch-wrap all finished loads.
- Staging finished material in warehouse.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Follow safety rules and regulations; follow department and company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all ISO / SQF / HACCP personnel GMP practices, conduct and safety policies.
In the absence of palletizer due to illness, vacation, appointments or injury, the Folding-Gluing Lead will assign an alternate palletizer to perform the above listed position responsibilities.
- 1 -2 years manufacturing experience (or equivalent)
- Prior experience as a packaging designer in a folding carton environment highly desirable. Preference given to candidates with experience in printing or folding carton industry
- Ability to follow instructions
- Accurate measurement and math skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision – self-motivated and project driven
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.