Plainville, MA 02762
PICK/PACK Picking and Verification
Cart Picking -
• Scan 4 totes in the appropriate zone and place them onto the picking cart
• Following the location indicator on the picking screen, push the cart to the correct location.
• Pick the correct quantity of the indicated product from the correct location. (Obtain a rolling ladder for upper shelf products)
• Visually confirm the product description matches the description on the picking screen.
• Place the product in the correct slot of each tote (slot is also identified on the picking screen)
• Move to the next location as indicated on the picking screen.
• When all four totes have been satisfied for that zone, follow the directions on the picking screen and move the totes to either the next zone or onto the belt for verification.
• Repeat this process until the zone has been cleared of orders.
Physical requirements - Pushing a cart that contains a laptop computer, back-up battery and may hold several large or heavy items. Occasional lifting of heavy items (no more than 25 lbs.) while at ground level or on a roller ladder.
Carousel picking -
• Scan 6 totes in the appropriate zone
• Carousel will rotate to and indicate the item and quantity to pick.
• Pick the item and the correct quantity and ensure the description matches the description on the picking screen.
• Place the item in the appropriate slot or slots in the totes.
• Pick all the items as required and move the totes as directed by the picking screen.
Physical requirements - Standing for extended periods of time. Frequent turning and taking short steps between the carousel and the order totes. Occasional lifting of heavy items (no heavier than 25 lbs.) and use of a step ladder to retrieve items for the upper overstock shelves.
• Scan the next available order tote as they come down the belt
• Scan the items from the appropriate slot as indicated on the verification screen
• Follow the screen direction for each item within the tote
• Box the order according to the size of the order
• Ship each order from the Send Suite shipping screen.
• Place the associated packing slip into each order
• Place any promo flyers into each box as directed by the verification screen
• Seal the box and place in the appropriate carrier bin.
Physical requirements - Standing for extended periods of time. Occasional lifting of heavy items (up to 40 lbs.)
Other duties as assigned.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.