Islandia, NY 11749 US
Responsible for setting up, troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on the packaging equipment and conveyors (i.e. labeling, shrink wrap, ink jet coders, filling machines, hot glue applications and conveyors).
- Setup equipment and conveyors by adjusting to product specifications: testing setup
- Maintain packaging equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, correcting breakdowns, identifying persistent problems and requesting support when needed
- Work closely with operators and production supervisor and ensure proper operation of lines while in operation
- Maintain safe work environment
- Perform other related duties as necessary
- Relevant Packaging and or Manufacturing work experience
- Be mechanically inclined and have the ability to use all standard tools of the trade
- Needs to be able to set up machines to run optimally, troubleshoot, identify problems and fix them
- Capable to work independently and meet deadlines
- Able to work overtime when necessary
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Executive Recruiter
I have been working with HW Staffing Solutions for the past 2 1/2 years. I have extensive experience in light industrial positions, administrative & clerical positions. My passion is helping people find their ideal job!