14 Highlawn Ave Haverhill, MA 01832
Engineer, Packaging & Productivity
Develop and assist Productivity and Packaging programs
- Research and generate ideas for innovative projects that deliver value to the business
- Develop and execute on project plans that deliver continuous Improvement to cost, quality, and service.
- Identify and implement packaging productivity projects that reduce Packaging material and Freight cost.
- Perform Packaging performance Validation.
- Analyze spend and evaluate opportunities for productivity initiatives.
- Utilize Practical Process Improvement (PPI) –internal company Lean Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement methodology to execute on projects.
- Work with Distribution and Manufacturing teams to execute projects.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Strong knowledge in Packaging materials, design and testing is a must.
- Candidates with Dangerous Good Packaging experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of various project management tools (MS Project, MS Teams, Outlook, excel, word)
- Displays time management skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence, lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams
- Degree or Certification in Packaging or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Project management education or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience in Autocad and Solid Works preferred.
- 5-6 years of experience in related field and/or organization
- 2-3 years’ experience executing projects
- Demonstrated project success through past experience and education.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial terminology and project payback analysis
Many duties are performed while sitting at a desk or conference room, (e.g., operating a computer, using a telephone, or writing and analyzing data and/or reports, attending meetings). In addition, walking or standing within the office area is required for conducting site evaluations, equipment reviews, process observations etc.
Background and Drug test
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.