Packer Clean Room
Packs finished product into cases, stacks filled cases on pallets for shipping, and performs other duties as needed to ensure continuous operation of a product filling/packaging line.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
- Packs various bag sizes of product in cartons.
- Verifies quality and quantity of bags.
- Checks code dates on bags and labels.
- Checks all labeling for accuracy, bags for leaks and proper date coding.
- Ensures that the product is correctly palletized.
- Cleans all areas of the production floor as necessary or requested.
- Visually inspects product for quality defects and removes defective product.
- Maintains company standards for cleanliness, safety and productivity in the plant area.
- Provides support for the machine operator in maintaining continuous production.
- Works cooperatively with other members of the packaging line.
- Ensures compliance to quality, food safety, 5S, OSHA and HACCP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and government standards
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.